Sunday, May 4, 2008

Dirty Sue

I had heard quite a bit of online buzz about Dirty Sue. I did some research and found out there is more than one brand of bottled olive brine. Dirty Sue just seems to be one of the most talked about. I finally got around to ordering some and it really is great! It brings a dirty martini to a whole new level. I am tempted to bring some to my neighborhood package store so he can try it and I can convice him he should stock it. I ordered my Dirty Sue from Amazon. I was going to get it from the Dirty Sue site but the shipping was going to be too much. Instead I went with Amazon, I ordered the Dirty Sue, a book and I qualified for free shipping. So if you are a dirty martini fan you must try Dirty Sue, it really is that good!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey michelle,

thanks for the kind words about Dirty Sue. My name is Eric. I own the company and would love to send you a free bottle and t-shirt. Contact me to arrange shipping. et@dirtysue.com

Best,

Eric